Zzzzzz ... Time for a Long Winter's Nap
The Christmas presents have been unwrapped. The festive holiday feast is over. The carols have been sung.
And the Savior has come.
Happy Birthday, Lord! We welcome You. We celebrate Your Presence. And we thank You for entering our world to save us.
Now, who’s ready for a long winter’s nap?
A brand-new set of cozy winter pajamas awaits me. I’m putting on a pot of tea and calling it a night soon.
But first, let’s recap the Advent A to Z Challenge, in case you missed any posts:
- Advent: An Adventure in Faith
- Bethlehem bummed me out a bit
- Cairo’s Camels and Classic Comedy
- Devotion, a Dream and a Donkey
- Everyday Exceptions and Eternity’s Expectations
- Frenetically Frazzled
- Grateful for the Gift of Guilt?
- Is Ho-ho-ho a No-no-no?
- Incarnate and In-Person
- Just Joyful
- Kickin' It with the King of Kings
- Looking at a Light that Led
- Meat-Eaters' Manger: Mockery or Merriment?
- Naughty or Nice?
- On Oppositions and Traditions
- Picking Out Poinsettias and Passed-Over Prizes
- Quirky Creches
- Raging Relatives
- Simply Santa and the Savior
- Telling of Treasures
- U-Turns and New Year's Resolutions
- The Value of Vast Variety
- Wonderful Words for the Word of Life
- In Excelsis Deo
- Yuletide - What a Ride
- Zzzzzz ... Time for a Long Winter's Nap
Merry Christmas to all. God bless us every one. And to all, a good night!
Sleeping Santa – Public Domain Art