Kindle Countdown Deals

Thursday

Unbelievable Upcounts - 30 Days of Thankfulness



I’m no mathematician. Heck, I was an English major. But I love the order of math. I adore the way the rules of numbers consistently hold true, and the patterns stay strong in all formulations.

What a wise God we serve.


He simply makes sense. God is the Lord of order, the mastermind of all creation, and the only Wise One.

For God is not the author of confusion,
but of peace,
as in all churches of the saints.
(1 Corinthians 14:33, KJV)

Take a look at this widely circulated YouTube video, titled “The Beauty of Mathematics.”

 .
 .

Isn’t that amazing? And, even as a non-mathematician, I think it’s fun to see how it all works out.

I’m thankful for God’s unbelievable upcounts.

But then, I’m a believer. I’m eternally grateful to be counted as His.

To the only wise God
be glory forever
through Jesus Christ!
Amen.
(Romans 16:27, NIV)

For what are you thankful? 


 
Image/s:
Counting on Fingers
 from a 15th Century work
by Meister Francke
Public Domain Artwork
Thankful at Thanksgiving
Adapted from public domain artwork
Related Items:
 

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment