Kindle Countdown Deals

Tuesday

Zingers for the Zonked – Bible First-Aid from A to Z



Zingers for the Zonked – Bible First-Aid from A to Z

Zeal fires us up to face daily struggles and big battles. But what happens when that zeal seems to be  zapped?



And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. (Galatians 6:9-10, English Standard Version)

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30, New King James Version)

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9, New King James Version)

As we finish this A to Z series, are you zonked or jazzed? 


Heart of a Ready Writer has been participating in the April A to Z Blogging Challenge, with a full month of alphabetically arranged posts in a series titled “Bible first-aid kit from A to Z.” Some readers have even chosen to memorize these helpful Scripture verses.

Thanks for joining us for this A-Z journey. Please feel free to peruse the earlier posts and to follow or subscribe, so you receive notice of future posts. Better yet, why not follow or subscribe, so you can track all the posts? We welcome you. Let’s share the journey to know His heart.

Image/s:
Word art
Created by LAN/Nickers and Ink
at Cool Text
Bible First-Aid from A to Z
Created by LAN/Nickers and Ink
at Flaming Text

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.

Add to Technorati Favorites

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Me popping round again as I blog visit, where are you? Just bought 3 Bibles, because I can't decide which is easiest to use etc. Print is different size, color, feel of paper and weight of the Bible too. One King James, but not revised version and an American Standard study type and shoot, can't remember which one I picked up yesterday. I'm needing to really compare and see what to keep and what to return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lost track how many times I've popped in. You must be not blogging. Perhaps though you could answer a question. With all the troubles folks have been having since the a-z with google+, can you tell me how you've set your's up so folks who aren't google+ are able to see your blog and leave comments?

    ReplyDelete