Kindle Countdown Deals

Saturday

Fixes for the Frustrated – Bible First-Aid from A to Z



Fixes for the Frustrated – Bible First-Aid from A to Z

Frustration can be fierce, particularly when we feel as if we have failed … or perhaps that someone has failed us. 



We can find a few fixes for frustration in the Bible. Here’s a sampling from Scripture.


Complain if you must, but don’t lash out. Keep your mouth shut, and let your heart do the talking. Build your case before God and wait for his verdict.
(Psalm 4:4-5, The Message)

So let us not become tired of doing good; for if we do not give up, the time will come when we will reap the harvest.
(Galatians 6:9, Good News Bible)

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
(Jeremiah 29:11-13, New International Version)


Are you frustrated? Take heart.

In the final account, we will find how the Father will fairly fix all things in His favor. Will we follow?


Image/s:
Word art
Created by LAN/Nickers and Ink
at Cool Text
Bible First-Aid from A to Z
Created by LAN/Nickers and Ink
at Flaming Text

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.

Add to Technorati Favorites

 

1 comment:

  1. During my youth, I often wanted to lash out in frustration. I generally don't get frustrated any more. I guess life's lessons have finally taken heart.

    ReplyDelete