Kindle Countdown Deals

Monday

Antidote for the Anxious - Bible First-Aid from A to Z


Antidote for the Anxious - Bible First-Aid from A to Z


Are you apprehensive or antsy? Need assurance?
 

Here’s an antidote from God’s Word:


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7, NIV)


He loves you. He really does. Just ask Him.

Amen!



Heart of a Ready Writer is participating in the April A to Z Blogging Challenge, with a full month of alphabetically arranged posts in a series titled “Bible first-aid kit from A to Z.” Some readers may even choose to memorize these helpful Scripture verses.

Stick around! C’mon back! Better yet, why not follow or subscribe, so you can track all the posts? We welcome you. Let’s share the journey to know His heart. 

Image/s:

Word art
Created by LAN/Nickers and Ink
at Cool Text
Bible First-Aid from A to Z
Created by LAN/Nickers and Ink
at Flaming Text

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.

Add to Technorati Favorites

8 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found you through the A to Z list. I must say, I really love that verse. Its something that I believe I have been severely lacking in doing. Its a really useful reminder.

    Thank you for that verse!

    Love,
    Victoria from Always a Booklover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Victoria, for stopping by ... and for your positive comments!

      Delete
  2. I will remember this the next time I watch the news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes. Potential anxiety fodder, for sure, Jenny! ;-)

      Delete
  3. I like that verse very much, but I like Philippians 4:6 better, just because it means something to me.

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." (Philippians 4:6, NIV)
      Love that one too, Teresa.

      Delete
  4. There are songs from my Sunday school days that have stuck with me, 30 years since learning them, and one was this verse. I still sing it to myself when I'm feeling anxious or worried. It's a great reminder that I don't have to carry this burden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! When I read certain Scripture verses, those songs come right back, Michelle. ;-)

      Delete