Kindle Countdown Deals

Thursday

Keen for My Kids - 30 Days of Thankfulness



Children remind us of our secrets, both happy and hidden. Every parent knows this.

Don’t believe me? 

Just try wearing a goofy outfit or saying something the younger generation finds odd, amusing, or potentially embarrassing. You can bet it will be revealed.

Last week, I celebrated another birthday. I’m certainly for another year of living, breathing, and enjoying life on God’s earth. I’m not sure I wanted folks to know how many years I’ve enjoyed.

But plenty do – thanks to you-know-who.

Children are a blessing from God, to be sure. They surprise us and keep us glowing and guessing and growing in countless ways. Sometimes they stretch us in unexpected ways.

Once in a while, a child can rock a parent’s world with a simple gesture. Take a look:


 Yep, I’m thankful for my kids.

That just about made my week. Nah, it made my year. I can hold on till my next birthday, just cherishing that sweet note.

Children are a gift from the LORD;
they are a reward from Him.
(Psalm 127:3, NLT)

For what are you thankful?

Image/s:
Birthday Greeting Card photo by LAN
All rights reserved.
Thankful at Thanksgiving
Adapted from public domain artwork



Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. Please visit my Amazon author page as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment