Kindle Countdown Deals

Sunday

God Rejoices = #24 of 30 Days of God's Promises



Oh, how I love today’s Bible promise. I can hardly wait to share this one with you.

The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take delight in you;
 in His love
He will no longer rebuke you,
 but will rejoice over you
 with singing.
(Zephaniah 3:17, NIV)

I am adored by the Mighty Warrior, who sets aside His sword and shield to love on me each day. No matter how I may feel about myself today, He delights in me. He forgives me and restores me. And He rejoices over me with singing.

Can you hear it?

This verse evokes images of a handsome and strong movie hero, returning from a battle victory to scoop up his beloved child. Before he even recounts the tale of his stunning valor and might, he stops to share a sweet moment with this son or daughter, who has eagerly awaited his return from the front.

That’s God – only bigger and better.

The Mighty Warrior adores you every day. He delights in you. He forgives and restores you. And He rejoices over you in song.

Can you hear it?

It’s the greatest love song ever.


Image/s:
Scripture Graphic and
30 days of God’s Promises Graphic
Created by this user

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. Check out the Heart of a Ready Writer page on Facebook. You might even “LIKE” it!

You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.

Add to Technorati Favorites

 

No comments:

Post a Comment