Kindle Countdown Deals

Tuesday

God Gives Strength and Peace = #26 of 30 Days of God's Promises



Here we go! It’s the holiday season, starting with Thanksgiving this week and running right through to the New Year.


Are you ready for this?


What started as a joyous time (and still is) has also become a period of supreme stress for so many. How we wear ourselves out with all of the preparations and festivities!

Maybe we wouldn’t have it any other way.

Already, I feel like I need a boost. Do you?


And here it is:

The Lord gives strength
to His people
and blesses them
with peace.
(Psalm 29:11, GNT)

Oh, yes. 

Strength and peace.

That beats the best Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal, hands down. 

Strength and peace.


I think I need to rewrite my Christmas list. Or, I would, if I actually HAD a Christmas list. I’d top it with:

Strength and peace.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Amen.
Image/s:
Scripture Graphic and
30 days of God’s Promises Graphic
Created by this user

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. Check out the Heart of a Ready Writer page on Facebook. You might even “LIKE” it!

You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment